Basically, our products are made of first-class PVC coated webbing but beside this we use canvases of other types and qualities. Our main manufacturers are: Sioen (from Belgium)
- truck covers vith buckles
- swimming pools.
This is the strongest material so-called Panama. The characteristics of the Panama canvas:
- Weight 900 g/m2, fabric 1100 dtex, thread-density 12×12 / cm2
- Tensile strength: 4000 N / 5 cm
- Tear strength: 600 N
- small trailers
- trailers, ships,
- Edscha type roofs,
- covers for heavy-duty structures.
The material with thread-density 9×9 / cm2 is suitable for smaller trucks.
Its characteristics are:
- Weight 680 g/m2, fabric 1100 dtex, thread-density 9×9 cm2
- Tensile strength: 3000 N / 5 cmv
- Tear strength: 300 N
Sattler, Mailer, Sauleda,….
Our recommendation for top covers is the high UVprotected (white) canvas. We use also spark-tolerate, unflammable (M2) canvases and traditional quality textiles, tarpaulins and so on. The colour samples of foils.